This privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services.
Table of Contents
Who We Are
This site is operated by Enochian Ltd (“Enochian”, “We” or “Us), registered in England and Wales with company no. 12563996.
There are many ways you can contact us, including by phone, email and post. More details can be seen here.
Our Postal Address:
2 Carnfield Close
South Normanton, Alfreton
Types Of Information We Collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers.
- Your name.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
How We Get The Personal Information & Why We Have It
All of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To submit an enquiry through our website.
- To book a consultation with us.
- To procure services or products from Enochian.
We use the information given to us in order to:
- Respond to enquiries through our website.
- Manage your consultation bookings, including contacting you in relation to a booking.
- Provision our services or products to you and onboard you as a customer.
We may share this information with our trusted partners in order to better deliver our service, for example to sub-contract a particular requirement. We will only do this with your express consent.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a legitimate interest.
- For example: to respond to your enquiry.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- For example: to provision our services to you, when you have procured them.
How We Store Your Personal Information
Your information is securely stored in the United Kingdom.
- Information provided during an enquiry is kept for 1 year beyond the last communication between us.
- Information provided in order for us to provision our services or products to you is kept for 6 years beyond the termination of our engagement.
We will then dispose of your information by deleting it from our systems.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
How To Complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk